TOURISM ACTIVITIES INSIDE
- Early morning and afternoon game drives into the park
- Elephant back viewing principally to see the rhinos (no Tiger shows)
- Cruises on the Brahmaputra can be arranged
TOURISM ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE THE PARK
- Nature walks in the buffer forests to see Hornbills and Hoolock gibbons
- Excellent birdwatching opportunities
- Visit to tea plantations can be arranged
- The Annual Elephant Festival which is a great crowd puller. The festival culminates with entertaining cultural programs.
- Visits to nearby Karbi villages where you can see the typical local architecture and also buy handmade cane and bamboo handicrafts.
- Kakochang Waterfalls located in Jorhat district is a natural sight-seeing spot.