Inside the park
- Morning and afternoon jungle safaris inside the park. Jeeps are available on hire, and you can even take your own vehicle, with a permit and a guide.
- Observing wildlife from water towers inside the sanctuary.
Outside the park
- Nature walks in the buffer of the sanctuary.
- Bird watching trails and visits to water bodies to observe migratory birds.
- A museum at the Nagzira tourist complex houses models of the sanctuary’s rare wildlife, as well as photographs of the park in the past.
- Visit to Chorkhamara village which is inhabited by tribal populations.
- Visit to Navegaon Wildlife Sanctuary.