These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
The Oberoi Vanyavilas Wildlife Resort
Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve
- While offering some exciting tiger safari packages and nature trails, the lodge organises plenty of activities in and around the property. Guests can choose to opt for yoga sessions, spa treatments, cooking classes and even try their hand at local arts and crafts. The Ranthambhore Fort is a popular nearby attraction. Birdwatchers frequent the lake of Surwal for winter migratory birds. You can also shop at local NGO centres like Dhonk, Dastakar and Ranthambhore School of Arts in the nearby market.
- There are 25 luxury tents set in clusters that afford privacy, but also enable families or small groups to stay close to each other. Designed to reflect the majestic caravans that crossed deserts carrying noblemen during the times of the Raj, the tents are within easy walking distance of the pool, restaurant and spa. The inner canopy is decorated with gold-woven tiger print and rugs lie on polished teak floorboards, while the four-poster canopied bed is the prize of the room.
- A multi-cuisine menu awaits guests here with much of the fresh ingredients coming straight from the resort’s kitchen garden. Private dining can be arranged in the restaurant garden, amphitheatre or lush mango groves.
- The hotel is operational from 1 October to 30 June. The park is open for tourists throughout the year though Zones 1 to 5 are closed from 1 July to 30 September.
- Nearest airport - Jaipur (180 km) Nearest railhead - Sawai Madhopur (4 km), Jaipur (180 km)Nearest park gate - Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve Gate (5 km)
- A host of activities await little ones visiting the lodge. Cooking classes, clay-making sessions, tree-planting drives, a special tour of the lodge and a young naturalists' programme are just some of the few. As per the hotel's child policy, two children below the age of 12 years may be accommodated in the parents’ room where only one extra bed may be provided.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Striking images of tigers lying on ancient tombs or fortress walls or lapping up water from its picturesque lakes draws thousands of visitors to Ranthambhore each year. It is brimming with tigers too, over 30 individuals plus numerous cubs at the last count. Ranthambhore National Park is part of the much larger 1,333 square kilometres Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. It derives its name from the hilltop fortress within its boundaries and has been the destination of many well-known documentaries ov Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
National Chambal Sanctuary, named after one of India’s cleanest and longest rivers Chambal,...
Ranthambhore National Park is part of the much large 1333sq km Ranthambhore Tiger reserve,...
Keoladeo National Park or Keoladeo Ghana National Park formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird...
The Gir Forest National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary is a forest and wildlife sanctuary in Gujarat,...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...