These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Satpura Tiger Reserve
- Wi-fi in common areas; air-conditioning; 24x7 supply of hot water; power back-up; eco-friendly swimming pool; indoor and outdoor play areas
Jeep safaris; jungle walks; boating; canoeing, evening buffer area jeep rides; bird watching
- Cheetal resort offers twelve fully furnished Premium AC rooms on its 3.5-acre campus. Each room has en-suite bathroom facilities, including flush toilets and an indoor shower
- Cheetal Resort offers a wide variety of authentic Indian cuisines. Custom-made menus for meals are also available.
- Lodge is closed from 01 July to 30 September every year during the monsoons
- Nearest airport – Bhopal (165km); Nagpur airport (328km)By rail/road - Bhopal (165km) via Hoshangabad, Babai, Semri to Madhai
- Swimming pool
- Wifi access
After you get on a ferry on the Tawa dam, your gateway to this park, you will encounter rugged hills and steep mountains with sandstone peaks, narrow water filled gorges, deep ravines, dense sal and teak forests, as well as quiet coves and bays on which crocodiles bask and spotted deer drink. This is real explorers’ country. With real vision, Satpura is set up differently to most other Tiger Reserves in India, allowing you a far more immersive nature experience within its bounds inclu Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Established by Captain James Forsyth on his exploration of the Central Indian Highlands, The...
Since 1992 Pench has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project...
Kanha is considered by some as the India’s greatest park, an excellent habitat for many mammals...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Time for Travel is all about tailormade travel to the Indian subcontinent, Africa and selected...
We are rising phoenix in bringing enthusiasm to individual’s lives by giving them the pleasure...
With over fifteen years’ experience of exploring and photographing wildlife in India, we...
Holiday Wildlife offers services for accommodation, sightseeing, guides, transfers, and wildlife...