These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Satpura Tiger Reserve
- Wi-fi in common areas; air-conditioning; 24x7 supply of hot water; power back-up; eco-friendly swimming pool; indoor and outdoor play areas
Jeep safaris; jungle walks; boating; canoeing, evening buffer area jeep rides; bird watching
- Cheetal resort offers twelve fully furnished Premium AC rooms on its 3.5-acre campus. Each room has en-suite bathroom facilities, including flush toilets and an indoor shower
- Cheetal Resort offers a wide variety of authentic Indian cuisines. Custom-made menus for meals are also available.
- Lodge is closed from 01 July to 30 September every year during the monsoons
- Nearest airport – Bhopal (165km); Nagpur airport (328km)By rail/road - Bhopal (165km) via Hoshangabad, Babai, Semri to Madhai
- Swimming pool
- Wifi access
After you get on a ferry on the Tawa dam, your gateway to this park, you will encounter rugged hills and steep mountains with sandstone peaks, narrow water filled gorges, deep ravines, dense sal and teak forests, as well as quiet coves and bays on which crocodiles bask and spotted deer drink. This is real explorers’ country. With real vision, Satpura is set up differently to most other Tiger Reserves in India, allowing you a far more immersive nature experience within its bounds inclu Read more>>