These providers are low-impact. They make choices based on environmental and social responsibility but have not yet attained best practice in sustainability.
Infinity Resorts Bandhavgarh
Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
- Nature safaris with in-house naturalist; bird watching by the lake; wildlife movies; nature treks; excursions to historic forts, temples and museums; tribal dances; and village tours.
- The resort offers 8 Lakeside Pavilions, 6 Villas and 6 Deluxe Rooms. All rooms have a private sitting area in front with table and outdoor chairs, ceiling fan, airconditioning, telephone, mini bar fridge, tea and coffee facilities
- Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisines are served in the restaurant that opens onto the outdoor dining terrace overlooking the swimming pool. Al fresco dining is also available.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Jabalpur (188 km) Nearest railhead - Katni (100 km), Umaria (32 km)Nearest park gate - Tala (1 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. Special village trips for kids and adults can be arranged.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
It is hard to imagine as you drive through these forests that this area was originally home to powerful kings and maharajas residing in the large hilltop fort; its meadows were rich agricultural lands tended by farmers and Buddhist monks; and sadhus occupied an extensive cave system in 100 BC. Bandhav-garh means ‘fort of the brother’ and is belived to have been gifted by Lord Ram to his brother Lakshman. In the twelfth century, the fort was given in dowry to the Baghela clan, of whic Read more>>