These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Infinity Resorts Kanha
Kanha Tiger Reserve
- Wildlife safaris; walking trails; nature treks; bird watching along the river Jamunia; visits to Baiga and Gond villages; visit the Tribal Museum established by The Corbett Foundation; rappelling; mountain climbing; jungle treks.
- A choice of 20 rooms is offered to guests. These include 10 hexagonal tents with en suite bathrooms and a sit-out deck, and 10 villas with open decks.
- A selection of North and South Indian food, Chinese and Continental cuisines are served. Guests can enjoy a grand buffet or order a la carte. Packed picnic and sightseeing meals are also provided. Riverside picnic lunch, evening theme dinner and morning breakfast can be arranged on request.
- The resort is open all through the year but the park is closed from July to October.
- Nearest airport - Jabalpur (176 km), Nagpur (270 km)Nearest railhead - Jabalpur (176 km), Nagpur (270 km)Nearest park gate - Mukki (8 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. They can visit the local village, learn craftwork from the locals, and watch wildlife documentaries at the lodge.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Stopping your vehicle beside one of the large golden grass meadows with the sunbeams angled by the tall sal forest behind you; a morning mist and the unseen crack of horns from a pair of barasingha stags clashing and you might well be reminded of Mowgli’s forests made famous by Rudyard Kipling. These lowland forests are a mixture of great sal hardwood trees, once heavily felled for railways sleepers and other mixed species of forest. It is interspersed with grassy meadows - the habitat Read more>>
Other Parks To Combine
The Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is arguably one of India’s most exciting Tiger reserves,...
This small wildlife sanctuary covering an area of 245 sq km in the Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh...
Satpura National Park is one of India’s finest Tiger reserves, and was the winner in 2010...
Since 1992 Pench has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project...
Kanha is considered by some as the India’s greatest park, an excellent habitat for many mammals...
Bandhavgarh is set amongst the Vindya Hills of Madhya Pradesh and consists of a core area of...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wildland Adventures is rated by National Geographic Adventure as the #1 Best \"Do-It-All\"...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures spanning every...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel & ecotourism since...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 by Richard and Louise McGowan, to exclusively provide customised...