These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Infinity Resorts Kaziranga
Kaziranga National Park
- Elephant safaris; indoor games; wildlife movies; walking trails; nature treks; Assamese folk dances on request
- There are 16 rooms on offer that recreate an authentic Assamese ambience. Each room has an en suite bathroom and distinctive triangular private balcony.
- Guests are served various cuisines such as Assamese, North Indian, Chinese and Continental. Although meals are served buffet-style, they also cater to those on special diets.
- The resort is open all through the year but the park is partially open in October and May, fully operational from November to April every year, and then remains closed from June to September.
- Nearest airport - Guwahati (194 km)Nearest railhead - Guwahati (194 km), Jorhat (115 km)Nearest park gate - Central Park Zone (2 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
As you amble across the tall grasslands on elephant back and emerge into an opening, you’re likely to run into some heavily armoured, prehistoric looking one- horned rhinoceros, nonchalantly grazing before you barely looking up to give you the time of day. Do consider the sight that belies the extraordinary story behind their survival, here on the banks of the mighty Brahmaputra River. This 430 square kilometres of swamps, sandy riverine islands and waves of tall elephant grass which exist Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
A cruise on the M.V. Mahabaahu along the holy Brahmaputra River in India’s north-eastern states offers...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 by Richard and Louise McGowan, to exclusively provide customised...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures spanning every...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel & ecotourism since...
Wildland Adventures is rated by National Geographic Adventure as the #1 Best \"Do-It-All\"...