These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
KAAV Safari Lodge
Nagarhole Tiger Reserve
- Vehicle safari, boat safari, cycling, coracle ride, nature walk and birding.
- The lodge offers 4 comfortable rooms with private decks and 2 safari-like tented rooms each with en suite bathroom
- A choice of Indian and Continental delicacies is on offer and barbeques and beer can be arranged in the evenings on request.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Mysore (80 km), Calicut (160 km), Bangalore (220 km)Nearest railhead -Mysore (80 km), Chamarajanagar (120 km)Nearest park gate - Udbur (4 km)
- Children below 10 years are not allowed at KAAV (except when all the four rooms are booked by one group).
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wifi access
Looking to view some of India’s most impressive herds of elephants? Then, you’re in the right place. This park is part of a contiguous 5,500 square kilometre landscape (ideal habitat for these pachyderms) of the Nilgiri Biosphere reserve, bordering three States in the Western Ghats - Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Named after the river Nagarhole that snakes through its rich tropical forests, it is a combination of two Kannada terms, Nagara meaning cobra and hole meaning river. Together Read more>>
Other Parks To Combine
Valparai is a mid-elevation hill station in the Coimbatore district of Tamil Nadu, India. Located...
You can lose yourself in the lush green forests of the Nilgiris and return to experience it...
Nagarhole is a combination of two Kannada terms, 'Nagara' meaning 'Cobra' and 'Hole' meaning...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wildland Adventures is rated by National Geographic Adventure as the #1 Best \"Do-It-All\"...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures spanning every...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel & ecotourism since...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 by Richard and Louise McGowan, to exclusively provide customised...