These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Kasara Jungle Resort
Chitwan National Park
- Elephant safaris; elephant experience; canoe rides; jungle walks; bird watching; Tharu cultural dance; ox cart village tour; visit to the crocodile breeding centre; jeep safari; cycling; private events; corporate retreats and conferences. The resort also organises a Wildlife and Nature Photography Contest.
- Kasara has 35 upscale deluxe rooms that provide bathroom with indoor and outdoor space and a private water garden courtyard. The two-family rooms are twostoried private residential areas each with a private plunge pool and balcony with a forest view
- Guests can expect tasty food made from locally sourced produce. Kasara offers fine dining, a bar and lounge, 50 different labels of wine and a main café open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kasara has an in-house farm, where organic fruits and vegetables are grown and sourced fresh to the kitchen.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Bharatpur Airport (19 km) Nearest railhead - N/ANearest entry gate - Kasara Headquarter (15 minutes)
- Children of all ages are welcome. Cookouts are organised for young guests. Provisions for children 4 years and below are complimentary without extra bed. Children between 5-12 years will be charged as per policy.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wifi access
World famous as one of the first parks to see tigers regularly in the 1970’s, the rich biodiversity of Chitwan National Park has earned its status as a World Heritage Site as one of the last surviving examples of the natural ecosystems of the Terai region. It was the country’s first National Park declared in 1973 and also holds within its boundary a Ramsar Wetland site, the Beezashari Lake. It is a treasure trove for nature enthusiasts and an early pioneer in some of the best practices Read more>>
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel & ecotourism since...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures spanning every...
Wildland Adventures is rated by National Geographic Adventure as the #1 Best \"Do-It-All\"...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 by Richard and Louise McGowan, to exclusively provide customised...