These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Musa Jungle Retreat
Manas Tiger Reserve
- Half-day and full-day jeep safaris with forest guards and naturalists; village excursions and heritage trips leading all the way to Bhutan; elephant safaris; river rafting; bonfires; cultural shows; dance performances; bicycling
- Twenty comfortable cottages with modern amenities are available for accommodation under two categories – Striped panthera or Cluster Cottages and Bansbari Villages or Suite Cottages. The cottages have peaked ceilings, and verandahs with traditional thatched roofs. The retreat also has ramps and rooms designed for the specially-abled.
- Lodge’s in-house restaurant Panorama mainly offers Indian, Chinese and continental cuisines. They also offer traditional Bodo and Assamese meals, on request.
- Closed from June to September
- Nearest Airport: Guwahati (138km)Nearest Railhead: Barpeta Road (20km)
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Contiguous with the Royal Manas National Park on it borders in Bhutan, this park in the North Eastern State of Assam will leave you absolutely enchanted and is historically at least, the only park in India where you could have seen the ‘big five’ on the same game drive – herds of elephant, wild water buffalo, leopard, tiger and the Indian one-horned rhino – making it singularly unique as a safari destination. Search hard enough and you could add the clouded leopard, golden cat, hoolock g Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....