Olde Bangalore Resort (Bangaluru)
- Health and wellness packages for therapeutic and cosmetic treatments; swimming; air-rifle shooting; paintballing; indoor badminton and other games; gym. Olde Bangalore also has two conference rooms and two board rooms for business meetings, conferences, corporate get-togethers and the like.
- There are 25 tents called ‘caravan cottages’ on offer for accommodation under three categories – Luxury, Suite and Deluxe. All tents are air-conditioned and come with similar amenities, differing only in size. While the Luxury Cottage is ideal for double occupancy, the Suite would be better for a family of three. The Deluxe range would be apt for families with 2-3 children.
- Olde Bangalore has a restaurant, coffee shop and bar on the property to take care of all your gastronomical desires. ‘South Parade’ is a multi-cuisine restaurant with a menu filled with the executive chef’s signature dishes. At the ‘HIC!’ bar, more than 30 house-brand cocktails named after old aircraft are served. ‘By / Two’, the coffee shop, serves pastries, pies, cookies, muffins and short-eats paired with the best hot and cold beverages. All patisserie items are made in-house.
- Open throughout the year.
- Nearest Airport: Bengaluru (11 km) Nearest Railhead: Bengaluru City Railway Station (29 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Often called the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, Bengaluru is the capital of the state of Karnataka and is India’s IT hub. One of the country’s major metropolises, the city showcases a mix of picturesque landscapes, gardens, lakes, marvels of modern and Dravidian architecture, bustling dining scenes and year-around pleasant weather. From pure silk to gold jewellery, and luxury goods to homegrown boutique products, Bangalore is also a great stopover for a shopping spree.
His Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Nagarhole is a combination of two Kannada terms, 'Nagara' meaning 'Cobra' and 'Hole' meaning...
Coorg, also known by its local name Kodagu, is a district of Karnataka. The region spans about...
Famous for its significant tiger and elephant population and protected sandalwood trees, Bandipur...