Paatlidun Safari Lodge
Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Nature walks; bird watching; pugmark cast making; village visits; local farming; tree/rope climbing; leaf and rock painting; adventure sports; star gazing; indoor games
- The lodge offers four Luxury Cottages built on a sumptuous 1,750 sqft and eight Premium Luxury Cottages built on 2,200 sq ft. Each cottage is named after a month of the Hindu Lunar Calendar.
- Guests can enjoy culinary delights at Risya, the restaurant; Chakh, the lounge and bar and Dhaba, the chai stall. The cuisines vary from authentic Kumaoni delicacies to pizzas from the live counter. Paatlidun has an in-house farm, where organic fruits and vegetables are grown and sourced fresh to the kitchen.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Pantnagar Airport (72 km), Delhi (275 km)Nearest railhead - Ramnagar (25 km) Nearest entry gate - Dhikala/ Durgadevi (6 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. Cookouts are organised for young guests. Provisions for children below eight years are complimentary without extra bed. Children between 8-18 years will be charged as per policy
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wifi access
Driving through the cathedral-like arches of ancient sal trees, the meadows of Dhikala, or watching fish-eating gharial crocodiles hunt mahseer at Champion’s pool, all overlooked by the blue vistas of the Kumaon Hills, Corbett is, not surprisingly, one of the first parks that comes to mind when thinking of Indian wildernesses to visit. Named after the famous hunter, naturalist and author Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment, Corbett is the oldest National Park in Indi Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...