Red Earth Kabini
Nagarhole Tiger Reserve
- Jungle safaris; bird watching with in-house naturalist; musical and theatrical performances; fishing trips in coracles along the backwater of Kabini; cycling; Tibetan monastery visits.
- 20 cottages are set in 2 clusters of 10 cottages around a small lake, 3 of these are Honeymoon cottages and 1 cottage is designed for the physically challenged. All cottages are air-conditioned with their own open-to-thesky hot tubs
- Food here is prepared using organic vegetables sourced from the local villages. A colonial style bar makes for a great place to relax in the evening.Open all through the year.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Mysore (64 km), Bangalore (201 km)Nearest railhead - Mysore (60 km), Bangalore (204 km)Nearest park gate - Dommankatte (6 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. They can watch wildlife movies or documentaries, be entertained by a magic show in the evening, go cycling, or play some indoor games.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Looking to view some of India’s most impressive herds of elephants? Then, you’re in the right place. This park is part of a contiguous 5,500 square kilometre landscape (ideal habitat for these pachyderms) of the Nilgiri Biosphere reserve, bordering three States in the Western Ghats - Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Named after the river Nagarhole that snakes through its rich tropical forests, it is a combination of two Kannada terms, Nagara meaning cobra and hole meaning river. Together Read more>>
Other Parks To Combine
Often called the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, Bengaluru is the capital of the state of Karnataka...
Valparai is a mid-elevation hill station in the Coimbatore district of Tamil Nadu, India. Located...
You can lose yourself in the lush green forests of the Nilgiris and return to experience it...
Nagarhole is a combination of two Kannada terms, 'Nagara' meaning 'Cobra' and 'Hole' meaning...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...