These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Tora Eco Resort & Life Experience Centre
Sundarbans National Park
- Jungle cruise in comfortable mechanised boats within the Tiger Reserve accompanied by park guide; village walks and participation in village activities; mud walk; local folk performances; angling.
- There are 9 mud-plastered thatched cottages in keeping with the local style. Each cottage has a veranda, a simple interior made of brick and en suite bathrooms.
- Meals are home-made Bengali cuisine. Continental cuisine can be arranged with prior notice. They have a small organic garden that supplies the lodge’s kitchen.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Kolkata (100 km) Nearest railhead - Canning (40 km), Kolkata (100 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
The Sundarbans is one of the most unique wildlife destinations you will ever visit. Its ecosystem is a nursery, protector, restorer and engine of many of land, sea and air’s most crucial natural processes. For anyone who loves nature, this treasure trove is a ‘must see’. Home to 78 species of mangroves - the highest diversity in the world - these aquatic and often tidal based forests are the only ones where tigers are found. The estuarine crocodile, water monitor lizard, the Ganget Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....