These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Nilgiris - Cherambadi - Mudumalai
- Bird watching; nature walk; tea factory visit; coffee plantation visit; market visit; tribal village visit; training in tea plucking and tea processing. Visitors can also have a picnic at the beautiful Cholady riverside or embark on an adventurous jeep safari through the rough terrain.
- The estate offers two tea bungalows – the first having three rooms and the second, two rooms. Each spacious room has a view of the green scenery outside and a fireplace.
- Wentworth offers meals cooked fresh from local produce. Guests can enjoy delicious North and South Indian, and Continental, vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. A barbecue with campfire adds to the ambience.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Karipur Airport (Calicut) (120 km) Nearest railhead - Calicut (100 km)Nearest entry gate - Calicut (100 km), Mysore (130 km), Ooty (100 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. Cookouts are organised for young guests. Provisions for children below eight years are complimentary without extra bed. Children between 8-18 years will be charged as per policy.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Wifi access
You can lose yourself in the lush green forests of the Nilgiris and return to experience it all over again. Never a dull moment, this green world either rings with langur alarm calls or quivers with the passing of an elephant herd. Covering a tract of over 5,000 square kilometers, the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve is India’s first Biosphere Reserve with extensive forests, a rich repository of flora and fauna and a source of great rivers, including the Kaveri. Home to several tribal communities Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Valparai is a mid-elevation hill station in the Coimbatore district of Tamil Nadu, India. Located...
You can lose yourself in the lush green forests of the Nilgiris and return to experience it...
Nagarhole is a combination of two Kannada terms, 'Nagara' meaning 'Cobra' and 'Hole' meaning...
Famous for its significant tiger and elephant population and protected sandalwood trees, Bandipur...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures spanning every...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel & ecotourism since...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 by Richard and Louise McGowan, to exclusively provide customised...
Wildland Adventures is rated by National Geographic Adventure as the #1 Best \"Do-It-All\"...