Heritage Resort Coorg
- Swimming; cycling; kite-flying; trekking; experiential dining – champagne breakfast; Kodagu valley picnics; elephant bathing & rides; bicycle tours; riverside yoga; guided coffee trails; adventure sports such as zip lining, archery, quad biking; Ayurvedic spa treatments; library
- The resort offers deluxe cottages with sit-outs overlooking the forests and greenery. The Suite cottage category comes with separate a living area and bath tub. Heritage Resort also offers one-bedroom villa and garden-view suites with jacuzzi.
- The delectable spread here covers cuisines from all over – the local Kodava fare, North Indian cuisine, European / Continental dishes and Chinese. Kodava specialities are a favourite with guests. The resort also has a well-stocked bar.
- Open throughout the year.
- Nearest Airport: Mangaluru (151 km), Mysore (137 km) Nearest Rail head: Mysore (124 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Driving through the verdant forests of any of the four sanctuaries of Coorg on a misty morning with the calls of the resident wildlife and birdlife in full song, is an experience unlike any other. The region is ornamented with grassy downs, paddy fields, sloping glades, waterfalls and deep ravines giving you endless and glorious surprises at every turn. The Coorg region is also known by its local name Kodagu and the region spans about 4,100 square kilometres on the eastern slopes of the rich Read more>>