Evolve Back Chikkana Halli Estate,Coorg
- Choose between a large communal pool and an exclusive infinity pool; go for a plantation or nature walk, bird watching, coracle ride, or a village visit by cycle. Trips can be arranged to Bylekuppe, the second largest Tibetan settlement outside Tibet, complete with a monastery, a Golden temple and a flea market.
- There are 55 luxurious accommodation options - Lily Pool Villas, Private Pool Villas, Lily Pool Bungalows and Lily Pool Cottages – spread out in clusters around this working coffee and spice plantation, which are inspired by ethnic Kodava architecture. Each villa has separate living rooms, spacious bedrooms with private courtyards, sit-out areas and private swimming pools.
- Choose one of the three restaurants that offer varied cuisines from kebabs and grills to Indian and vegetarian delicacies. Private dinners can also be arranged at the infinity pool deck by the lake or by the poolside in your own Kodava-style Private Pool Villa. For a more intimate experience, ask for a romantic treetop dining experience. Alcohol is also served at the resort.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport -
Mysore (132 km), Bengaluru (297 km) Nearest railhead - Mysore (122 km), Mangalore (170 km), Bengaluru (257 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. The resort also has an Activity Centre to keep children occupied.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Driving through the verdant forests of any of the four sanctuaries of Coorg on a misty morning with the calls of the resident wildlife and birdlife in full song, is an experience unlike any other. The region is ornamented with grassy downs, paddy fields, sloping glades, waterfalls and deep ravines giving you endless and glorious surprises at every turn. The Coorg region is also known by its local name Kodagu and the region spans about 4,100 square kilometres on the eastern slopes of the rich Read more>>
Other Parks To Combine
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....