Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Guided nature walks with local village naturalists; birding trails; village walks; treks; mountain biking; rappelling; accompanied night walks in the buffer zone; river crossing on a rope line; water surfing; vertical rope ladder climbing.
- The camp has 4 en suite mud cottages and 12 American safari tents (with separate bathrooms) equipped with camp cots, quilts, mattresses, and pillows. Kerosene and solar lanterns are used for lighting
- Fresh vegetables from neighbouring villages are used in the camp kitchen. The menu is a simple mix of Kumaoni and Indian cuisines.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Delhi (290 km) Nearest railhead - Ramnagar (10 km)Nearest park gate - Bijrani (10 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- In-house lodge naturalist
Driving through the cathedral-like arches of ancient sal trees, the meadows of Dhikala, or watching fish-eating gharial crocodiles hunt mahseer at Champion’s pool, all overlooked by the blue vistas of the Kumaon Hills, Corbett is, not surprisingly, one of the first parks that comes to mind when thinking of Indian wildernesses to visit. Named after the famous hunter, naturalist and author Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment, Corbett is the oldest National Park in Indi Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...