These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
Jim’s Jungle Retreat – Seek the Tiger, Find the Jungle
Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Take a stroll through our various trails, including the Python trail and the Mahavan Project, go cycling or visit the nearby Chhoti Haldwani and Van Gujjar Dera.
- The Jungle Cottages, with wrap-around verandas, come with a living room, a bedroom, dressing room and bath each.
- Indulge in Continental cuisines paired with traditional dishes from the Kumaoni village, while also enjoying the cooking styles from the Awadhi, Rampuri and Anglo-Indian kitchens. Try their in-house tea infusions, homemade breads and preserves and organic ingredients from their vegetable gardens.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Pantnagar (98 km), Delhi (275 km) Nearest railhead - Ramnagar (13 km)Nearest park gate - Dhela (1.5 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. They can participate in activities such as the Young Rangers programme, bug crawl, rooster chase, organic gardening, pond fishing, farm animal raising and overnight camping.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Driving through the cathedral-like arches of ancient sal trees, the meadows of Dhikala, or watching fish-eating gharial crocodiles hunt mahseer at Champion’s pool, all overlooked by the blue vistas of the Kumaon Hills, Corbett is, not surprisingly, one of the first parks that comes to mind when thinking of Indian wildernesses to visit. Named after the famous hunter, naturalist and author Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment, Corbett is the oldest National Park in Indi Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...