These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
Evolve Back Kuruba Safari Lodge, Kabini
Nagarhole Tiger Reserve
- On the boat safari or coracle ride on the Kabini River, spot as many residents of the forest as you can. Get up close and personal with Kaveri, the resident elephant and lend a hand with bathing and feeding her. The nature trail with the in-house naturalist takes you along the banks of the Kabini and then through the scrub and fields along the village roads. You can also explore nature around the resort at night.
- The resort architecture has a tribal Kadu Kuruba
leitmotif and the dwellings subtly incorporate the
colours and textures of the landscape in every detail. Jacuzzi Huts: 12 Pool Huts: 21 Pool Reserves: 4 . Pool Reserves come with Star Beds.
- The 2 restaurants at Kabini lay out a platter of the choicest international and regional cuisine overlooking the River Kabini. You can also request a romantic boat-dining experience, feasting while silently floating on the waters of the Kabini. Alcohol is also served at the resort.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Mysore (90 km), Kozhikode (210 km), Bangalore (275 km)Nearest railhead - Mysore (90km), Kozhikode (180 km)Nearest park gate - Bandipur Forest Check Post (11 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. The resort also has an Activity Centre to keep children occupied.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Looking to view some of India’s most impressive herds of elephants? Then, you’re in the right place. This park is part of a contiguous 5,500 square kilometre landscape (ideal habitat for these pachyderms) of the Nilgiri Biosphere reserve, bordering three States in the Western Ghats - Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Named after the river Nagarhole that snakes through its rich tropical forests, it is a combination of two Kannada terms, Nagara meaning cobra and hole meaning river. Together Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Often called the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, Bengaluru is the capital of the state of Karnataka...
Valparai is a mid-elevation hill station in the Coimbatore district of Tamil Nadu, India. Located...
You can lose yourself in the lush green forests of the Nilgiris and return to experience it...
Nagarhole is a combination of two Kannada terms, 'Nagara' meaning 'Cobra' and 'Hole' meaning...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....