These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Waterwoods Lodge & Resorts
Nagarhole Tiger Reserve
- Rides on ATV; boat cruise to Bheemankoli; nature walk; visit heritage temples; Balle Elephant Camp; canoeing.
- The 15 rooms are designed to bring the views of Kabini into your private setting. A TV, DVD player and pressurised rain showers in all the bathrooms are also available.
- Waterwoods grows most of its organic vegetables used in its cooking in its large greenhouse and they pride themselves on a cooking style typical of South Indian home-cooked specialities. Enjoy a glass of wine or beer as you watch the sun go down.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Mysore (75 km), Bangalore (225 km)Nearest railhead - Mysore (78 km), Bangalore (225 km)Nearest park gate - Nagarhole (4.5 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wifi access
Looking to view some of India’s most impressive herds of elephants? Then, you’re in the right place. This park is part of a contiguous 5,500 square kilometre landscape (ideal habitat for these pachyderms) of the Nilgiri Biosphere reserve, bordering three States in the Western Ghats - Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Named after the river Nagarhole that snakes through its rich tropical forests, it is a combination of two Kannada terms, Nagara meaning cobra and hole meaning river. Together Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Often called the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, Bengaluru is the capital of the state of Karnataka...
Valparai is a mid-elevation hill station in the Coimbatore district of Tamil Nadu, India. Located...
You can lose yourself in the lush green forests of the Nilgiris and return to experience it...
Nagarhole is a combination of two Kannada terms, 'Nagara' meaning 'Cobra' and 'Hole' meaning...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....