Heritage Resort – Hampi
Heritage Resort - Hampi
- Dive deep into the rich architecture in Hampi or Badami-Aihole- Pattadakal. Get your adrenaline fix from long treks, mountain-climbing, cycling or swimming. Grab a kite and let your stress fly away with it in the strong winds. Take a coracle ride through the waters or visit the nearby sloth bear sanctuary. Pottery workshops are organised by the resort. Get hands-on experience in cattle-milking, jaggery-making, sugarcane harvesting and vermiculture. The resort also offers soothing Ayurvedic treatments at their in-house spa. Private picnics and experiential dining can be arranged for as well.
- Heritage Resort Hampi offers accommodation across three categories: Deluxe Villas, Jacuzzi Villas and Pool Villas. The Deluxe Villas come with king-sized beds or twin beds and all modern amenities. Jacuzzi Villas have an additional private sit-out area and a jacuzzi. Pool Villas have separate living rooms facing the pool. All villas come with air conditioning, mini-bars and in-room safes.
- The resort’s multi-cuisine restaurant ‘Kishkinda’ offers delectable South Indian, European and North Indian food. An in-house bar serves the choicest of wines and spirits. The resort’s herb and vegetable gardens meet about 70% of its kitchen requirements.
- Open throughout the year.
- Nearest Airport: Hubli (162 km), Bengaluru (353 km)
Nearest Railhead: Hospet (7 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Built on nine acres of mango and coconut plantations, Heritage Resort Hampi is an ideal getaway for tourists, business travellers as well as families wanting to escape the bustle of city life. An homage to the Vijayanagara empire and Dravidian architecture of the Chalukyhas and Rahstrakutas of Hampi, the property is a modern interpretation of the rich architecture found locally, finished with contemporary comforts. A number of activities in the great outdoors await you here; including swimmin Read more>>