Heritage Resort – Hampi
- Activities / Special Features
- Opening Times
- Children Policy
- Dive deep into the rich architecture in Hampi or Badami-Aihole- Pattadakal. Get your adrenaline fix from long treks, mountain-climbing, cycling or swimming. Grab a kite and let your stress fly away with it in the strong winds. Take a coracle ride through the waters or visit the nearby sloth bear sanctuary. Pottery workshops are organised by the resort. Get hands-on experience in cattle-milking, jaggery-making, sugarcane harvesting and vermiculture. The resort also offers soothing Ayurvedic treatments at their in-house spa. Private picnics and experiential dining can be arranged for as well.
- Heritage Resort Hampi offers accommodation across three categories: Deluxe Villas, Jacuzzi Villas and Pool Villas. The Deluxe Villas come with king-sized beds or twin beds and all modern amenities. Jacuzzi Villas have an additional private sit-out area and a jacuzzi. Pool Villas have separate living rooms facing the pool. All villas come with air conditioning, mini-bars and in-room safes.
- The resort’s multi-cuisine restaurant ‘Kishkinda’ offers delectable South Indian, European and North Indian food. An in-house bar serves the choicest of wines and spirits. The resort’s herb and vegetable gardens meet about 70% of its kitchen requirements.
- Open throughout the year.
- Nearest Airport: Hubli (162 km), Bengaluru (353 km)
Nearest Railhead: Hospet (7 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- From £116 From price based on lowest category room per night. Enquire direct to get full range of pricing and to book.
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Further Information and Booking:
Visit Website Email Contact Contact Number
Hampi is a small town in the Ballari district of Karnataka and a declared UNESCO World Heritage Site. With monuments and ruins dating back to the 14th Century Vijayanagara empire and a host of native species of flora and fauna, Hampi is both a history buff’s paradise as well a nature tripper’s haven. The splashes of green fields and boulders found strewn across the town’s landscape add to its rustic charm. Hampi also draws a large number of pilgri Read more>>