These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Sunderban Tiger Camp
Sundarbans National Park
- Dingy boat rides; excursions; wildlife films; local folk drama - Bon Bibi Jatra; tribal dance; bird watching around the resort; cycling; angling; indoor games.
- There are a total of 21 rooms available. Executive Cottages, Executive Rooms, Ac Deluxe Cottages, Ac Deluxe Huts and Huts are the various types of accommodations available - all en suite.
- The restaurant serves up some delicious Bengali, North Indian and Indian Chinese cuisines as a buffet. The lodge’s bar will happily rustle up a drink for you to enjoy as well.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Kolkata (115 km) Nearest railhead - Kolkata (115 km)Nearest park gate - Sajnekhali Watch Tower (10 min by boat)
- * Children of 6 years of age and above are considered as Adults.
Children * 0-05 years are Complimentary without extra bed and fixed meals as per resort menu (sharing bed and seats during transfers and safari with parents). No snacks packed will be provided during bus journey. * Extra Bed charges will apply (if requested for)
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
The Sundarbans is one of the most unique wildlife destinations you will ever visit. Its ecosystem is a nursery, protector, restorer and engine of many of land, sea and air’s most crucial natural processes. For anyone who loves nature, this treasure trove is a ‘must see’. Home to 78 species of mangroves - the highest diversity in the world - these aquatic and often tidal based forests are the only ones where tigers are found. The estuarine crocodile, water monitor lizard, the Ganget Read more>>