These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Tiger Tops Karnali Lodge
Bardia National Park
- Jeep and river safari inside the National Park; nature walks; bird watching; organic farm visit; river rafting in Babai or Karnali Rivers to spot the rare river dolphins; and golden mahseer angling.
- There are 21 very comfortable en suite rooms, 9 signature rooms and 12 traditional rooms with a mixture of local Tharu and contemporary furnishings.
- The organic farm’s freshly harvested produce is used to cook up delicious Nepalese, South Asian and Mediterranean fusion cuisines. The bar will serve up some exotic cocktails.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Nepalgunj (90 km) Nearest park gate - Bardia (4 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome and the staff will take care of all the activity planning for them.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
You can saunter around the woodland forests, riverbanks and hills of the Bardia National Park perched on elephant back or enjoy the real privilege of walking with expert naturalists in this beautiful region, little visited in comparison with the better known Chitwan National Park nearer Kathmandu. Bardia, along with the adjoining Banke National Park, forms a continuous Protected Area network of over 2,231 square kilometres and is home to an increasing population of the Royal Bengal tiger Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
World famous as one of the first parks to see tigers regularly in the 1970’s, the rich biodiversity...
Bardia National Park is the largest of Nepal’s Protected Areas, covering 968 sq kms in the...
It would be fair to say that a well-known conservationist, ‘Billy’ Arjan Singh, put Dudhwa...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...