These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Utsav Camp Sariska
Sariska Tiger Reserve
- They aim to provide holistic outdoor experiences amidst the flora and fauna of this enchanting wild habitat ensconced by comfort and safety. The camp offers a gamut of interesting activities like the Eco-History Boulder hike through its surreal boulder landscape, one of the oldest natural habitats in the world. These hikes are customised to levels of adventure, and meal preferences and are accompanied by camp naturalists. Tracking wildlife trails led by camp rangers educate city dwellers on the best practices to observe noble beasts like leopards and tigers in their natural habitat. A haven for birdwatchers, this area boasts of more than 250 species of native and migratory birds in the Tehla region of Sariska. Utsav Camp also organises personalised Jeep Safaris to the nearby Sariska National Park and the ancient ruins of Neelkanth, inside the park accompanied by trained naturalists.
- The camp has 10 well-appointed magnificent stone cabins and 9 charming swiss luxury tents. All the benefits of urban comforts are judiciously provided while ensuring surrounding nature remains protected. Other common facilities include a forest lounge, a large dining area, rooftop pool, library and mediation spaces. They also customize bespoke group experiences for larger groups. Pursuing their policy of Reset, Restore, and Reconnect, they offer no room service or mini-fridge in the rooms. Connectivity is compromised in this remote location, hence Wifi or TV is only accessible in the common areas. which makes this the Ideal space to unplug from devices and truly connect with nature.
- The camp emphasises and reinforces seasonal and sustainable food choices. They follow the ‘Zero Mile approach’ for sourcing fresh ingredients for their seasonal menu. They source all the fresh produce from their pesticide and chemical-free vegetable and herb garden. Local Rajasthani cuisine is highlighted and celebrated and meals are kept simple yet delicious. Pre-book private starlight bush dinners on the campground or intimate twilight boulder dinners for special family moments. Enjoy early morning hikes with breakfast or an evening hike with high tea under the open sky on the boulders.
- Open all year
- Nearest Airport - Jaipur International airport - 74 km Nearest Railhead - Rajgarh railway Station - 25 kmNearest Park gate - Gate No. 2 Sariska National Park - 7 Km
- Families and pets are welcome
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Sariska Tiger Reserve lays nestled in the lap of the Aravalli hills, stretching over a majestic 800 square kilometres. Located in Alwar, Rajasthan, the Northern Aravali Hills dominate the reserve skyline with their mixture of sharp cliffs and long narrow valleys. This area was a hunting preserve of the Alwar royalty and was declared a wildlife sanctuary in 1958. It attained the status of a national park in 1982. It is the first reserve in the world with successfully relocated tigers. It is al Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...