These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Bori Safari Lodge
Bori Wildlife Sanctuary
- Perfect activities to explore the Forest include 4X4 Game Drive Safaris, Buffer Rides, Walking Tours, Cycling, Village and Anthropological Excursions.
- The lodge houses 8 spacious and well-appointed rooms, spacious dining spaces, a spa, plunge pool and also a library. Each beautifully designed unit, has two bedrooms, contemporary en-suite bathrooms and private viewing decks. All rooms also have a tea and coffee maker, wardrobes and safety locker. Artful decor, beds with cozy mattresses, modern furniture, and ambient lighting. Enjoy a serene evening on a private deck surrounded by the ambience of the nature
- The in-house multi-cuisine restaurant, embedded in the central courtyard, has beautiful indoor and outdoor dining spaces. It offers a set menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner with high quality artisanal and gourmet delicacies. They lay a strong emphasis on local produce and authentic taste of cuisine that is popular in the rural and wilderness areas of Madhya Pradesh.
- Check-in at 2 pm and Check-out at 12 pm. Please call in advance and the lodge will try its best to accommodate the arrival and departure times.
- Nearest airport - Bhopal airport at a distance of 160 km and well connected by road. Nearest railhead - Itarsi Railway Station at a distance of 55 km is well connected to most major cities of IndiaNearest park gate - Bhimkund is the closest gate, 5km from Lodge.
- Families with children are welcome
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Established by Captain James Forsyth on his exploration of the Central Indian Highlands, The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary is considered one of the oldest protected areas in the country. The sanctuary along with Satpura National Park and Pachmarhi Sanctuary make up the Saptura Tiger Reserve, which is the largest Tiger Reserve in Madhya Pradesh. This relatively unexplored wildlife reserve is one of the best-kept secrets of Madhya Pradesh! It is located in the northern foothills of the Satpura Range Read more>>