These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Pashan Garh, A Taj Safari
Panna Tiger Reserve
- Activities / Special Features
- Opening Times
- Children Policy
- Take a relaxing boat-ride on the Ken River or cycle through the nearby village. Yoga lessons are held here as well.The lodge also organises trips to the nearby Khajuraho temple and Kalinjar forts, besides visits to an active diamond mine. Take in the majestic views of the Pandav Falls and caves in the region. A lookout tower on the property provides opportunities for stargazing and birdwatching. Private dinners under open skies arranged for in rustic palanquins. A naturalist can also help you set up a camera trap before turning in for the night so you can see what wildlife visited you as you slept.
- The lodge features 12 stone cottages, contemporary yet mindful of their Indian heritage. Each has a large en-suite bathroom and discreet veranda with a comfortable day bed. The verandahs have been inspired by the Khajuraho's temples.
- The lodge offers the best of Bundelkhand-style cuisine. The menu may often feature delicacies straight from the lodge’s own garden.
- Open all through the year, but the park itself is only open to the public from 15 October to 30 June.
- Nearest airport - Khajuraho (50 km)Nearest railhead - Khajuraho (50 km)Nearest park gate - Hinauta (30 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. Screening of wildlife movies; indoor games organised by naturalists; treasure hunt, cooking demonstration; guided nature walks; and community visits are some of the activities they can participate in. The 'I am a Naturalist' programme for budding naturalists is a 3-5 day module that introduces kids to the finer art of tracking animals using field signs, alarm calls and pug marks. At the end of the programme, they take home a certificate.
- From £231 From price based on lowest category room per night. Enquire direct to get full range of pricing and to book.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wifi access
Further Information and Booking:
Visit Website Email Contact Contact Number
Panna Tiger Reserve
Lush emerald green forests, deep ravines, open plateaus and cascading waterfalls welcome you into their folds. Captivated one forgets that, as with most Indian wildlife reserves, Panna too was originally a hunting reserve owned by the Maharaja of Panna. It was granted National Park status in 1981. The boundary of the 540 square kilometre park is marked by the broad and rocky River Ken which flows through the Vindhya range in Madhya Pradesh towards the Ganges, a river full of life from croc Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness TravelUnited States
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Natural Habitat AdventuresUnited States
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wildland AdventuresUnited States
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Next AdventureUnited States
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...