These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Tendu Leaf Jungle Resort
Panna Tiger Reserve
- Cycling; fishing; boat rides; nature walks; jungle safaris; village tours; trekking; pottery classes; bird-watching trips
- The huts offered under the ‘Luxury’ and ‘Family’ categories are all designed to capture the enchanting natural beauty of the jungles around them. The huts come with hot water supply, electronic safes and dual-mode air-conditioning.
- Buffet meals are included in the room tariff
- Open around the year
- Nearest airport: Khajuraho (25km)
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Lush emerald green forests, deep ravines, open plateaus and cascading waterfalls welcome you into their folds. Captivated one forgets that, as with most Indian wildlife reserves, Panna too was originally a hunting reserve owned by the Maharaja of Panna. It was granted National Park status in 1981. The boundary of the 540 square kilometre park is marked by the broad and rocky River Ken which flows through the Vindhya range in Madhya Pradesh towards the Ganges, a river full of life from croc Read more>>
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...