These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Tiger’s Den Resort
Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
- Jeep safaris with lodge naturalists; elephant safaris; nature walks; nature slideshows; safaris in newly opened zones; village walks.
- The resort offers 22 cottages and 12 suites with attached bathrooms and verandas overlooking the gardens.
- The multi-cuisine restaurant serves Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines, but they specialise in barbecue and tandoor dishes.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Jabalpur (170 km), Khajuraho (280 km) Nearest railhead - Umaria (35 km), Katni (95 km)Nearest park gate - Tala (1 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. They can engage in activities such as watching wildlife films, quizzes and get familiar with local flora accompanied by naturalists.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
It is hard to imagine as you drive through these forests that this area was originally home to powerful kings and maharajas residing in the large hilltop fort; its meadows were rich agricultural lands tended by farmers and Buddhist monks; and sadhus occupied an extensive cave system in 100 BC. Bandhav-garh means ‘fort of the brother’ and is belived to have been gifted by Lord Ram to his brother Lakshman. In the twelfth century, the fort was given in dowry to the Baghela clan, of whic Read more>>
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 by Richard and Louise McGowan, to exclusively provide customised...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures spanning every...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel & ecotourism since...
Wildland Adventures is rated by National Geographic Adventure as the #1 Best \"Do-It-All\"...