These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
Kings Lodge, Pugdundee Safaris
Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
- Game drives with lodge naturalists; nature walks; bird watching; village visit and workshops with bamboo weavers.
- The resort offers 10 regular cottages and 8 stilted cottages. Choose between a twin and double cottage all of which are equipped with en suite bathrooms, verandas, airconditioning and a coffee maker.
- All meals are served in the multi-cuisine dining hall with a fireplace overlooking expanses of wild grasslands. Fresh produce is sourced from the neighbouring villages and the kitchen garden of the lodge.
- Open from 1st October to 30th June and closed during the monsoons.
- Nearest airport - Jabalpur (190 km), Khajuraho (245 km) Nearest railhead - Umaria (35 km), Katni (100 km)Nearest park gate - Tala
- • 1 child below 5 year is complimentary. Other will be charged @ 25% of double room cost. • Children between 5-12 years sharing the room are charged @ 25% of double room cost.• Children above 12 years / adults sharing the room are charged @ 40% the of double
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
It is hard to imagine as you drive through these forests that this area was originally home to powerful kings and maharajas residing in the large hilltop fort; its meadows were rich agricultural lands tended by farmers and Buddhist monks; and sadhus occupied an extensive cave system in 100 BC. Bandhav-garh means ‘fort of the brother’ and is belived to have been gifted by Lord Ram to his brother Lakshman. In the twelfth century, the fort was given in dowry to the Baghela clan, of whic Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....