These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
Tigergarh Wildlife Luxury Resort
Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
- In the company of trained naturalists, explore the wildlife in the jungles during nature walks, birding trips and jungle safaris. The lodge arranges for cultural performances by the local community, as well as painting and sculpting classes for those interested in Gond art. Grab your picnic basket and head out on your bicycle or bullock cart for some jungle wind in your hair. Guests can also spend time with the villagers of Ranncha and help them with their daily chores. You can visit the local school and spend time with the students there. Photography and pottery workshops are also conducted here.
- Tigergarh has six air-conditioned villas and five deluxe rooms available for your stay. The villas come with king-sized four-poster beds, huge washrooms and large windows overlooking the lush greenery all around. Private sit-outs with well-maintained mini-gardens make for an oasis of serenity. Out of these, four units are made completely of locally-sourced material in the vernacular style of architecture. They have several artefacts and paintings that depict the rick local Gond culture. The deluxe rooms come with twin beds and all modern amenities.
- A restaurant called ‘The Waterhole’ with interiors made of upcycled bottles and tyres is a treat for your taste buds and your aesthetics. Their ‘Jungle Feast’ features a delectable range of Indian, Mughlai, Chinese and Continental dishes.
- We are closed from 1st July to 30th Sept for monsoon.
- Nearest Airport Jabalpur (178 km)Nearest Rail headUmaria (38.3 km), Jabalpur (174 km)Nearest Park entryTala Gate (5 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
It is hard to imagine as you drive through these forests that this area was originally home to powerful kings and maharajas residing in the large hilltop fort; its meadows were rich agricultural lands tended by farmers and Buddhist monks; and sadhus occupied an extensive cave system in 100 BC. Bandhav-garh means ‘fort of the brother’ and is belived to have been gifted by Lord Ram to his brother Lakshman. In the twelfth century, the fort was given in dowry to the Baghela clan, of whic Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...