These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
- Bonfire nights; native cultural performances; jungle safaris; village tours; bird-watching trips
- The villas on offer for accommodation cover more than 1000 sq ft, and some of them are designed for the differently-abled. Each villa has a bedroom, private-sit out, dressing area, spacious bathroom, private courtyard with rain shower and private deck.
- The lodge serves Indian and continental food.
- Closed from June 30 to September 30
- Nearest airport: Khajuraho (237km) and Jabalpur (164km)Nearest railhead: Katni (100km) and Umaria (32km)Nearest park entry: Tala (4km); Magadhi (8km); Khitauli (8km)
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Swimming pool
It is hard to imagine as you drive through these forests that this area was originally home to powerful kings and maharajas residing in the large hilltop fort; its meadows were rich agricultural lands tended by farmers and Buddhist monks; and sadhus occupied an extensive cave system in 100 BC. Bandhav-garh means ‘fort of the brother’ and is belived to have been gifted by Lord Ram to his brother Lakshman. In the twelfth century, the fort was given in dowry to the Baghela clan, of whic Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...