These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Pench Jungle Camp
Pench Tiger Reserve
- Jungle safaris; cycling; village walks; nature walks in the private park with a naturalist; Special Bush Dinners; Bird Watching; Camera Trap Studies; Night Walk in Eco Park.
- The lodge offers 13 safari tents, four Safari cottages, six Safari rooms and one family suite, all air-conditioned and with en suite bathrooms.
- The lodge has a multi-cuisine restaurant offering Indian, Chinese, Continental and tandoori cuisines. Alcohol is served on request.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Nagpur (102 km)Nearest railhead - Nagpur (102 km), Jabalpur (192 km)Nearest park gate - Turia (1 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. Kids can enjoy activities like cycling, trampoline, Burma bridge, flying fox and badminton.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
The evidence is undeniable, the feeling palpable, as you drive down the dusty dirt tracks, that around every corner a drama will unfold, a glimpse caught, a movement spotted. The sun-dappled forest floor is alive with spotted deer. Vast herds also gather on the shorelines of the park’s reservoir, offering a smorgasbord of food for Pench’s hungry carnivores that include leopards, wild dogs and tigers (thought to be close to 65). The remarkably unshy tigress, Collarwali, who has nurtured Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
The Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is arguably one of India’s most exciting Tiger reserves,...
This small wildlife sanctuary covers an area of 152 sq km in the north east corner of Maharashtra...
This small wildlife sanctuary covering an area of 245 sq km in the Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh...
Satpura National Park is one of India’s finest Tiger reserves, and was the winner in 2010...
Since 1992 Pench has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project...
Kanha is considered by some as the India’s greatest park, an excellent habitat for many mammals...
Bandhavgarh is set amongst the Vindya Hills of Madhya Pradesh and consists of a core area of...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...