These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
The Riverwood Forest Retreat
Pench Tiger Reserve
- Wildlife safaris; birding; library; indoor games; night safari; star gazing; village walk; pottery workshop,Wildlife Movie,Conference Hall
- There are 8 Riverview suites, 8 Gardenview suites, 4 Riverview Premium Suites and one Tree House.. The cottages have a private garden and all rooms are equipped with a work area and most have an outdoor shower as well
- Indian and Continental meals are served in the dining area prepared from locally sourced ingredients.
- The resort remains open throughout the year but the forest stays closed for visitors between 15th June and 30th September every year. The closing time may be extended to 15th October at times.
- Nearest airport - Nagpur (90 km), Jabalpur (200 km)Nearest railhead - Nagpur (90 km), Jabalpur (200 km)Nearest park gate - Turia (12 km)
- Children of 6 years of age and above are considered as Adults. Children 0-05 years are Complimentary without extra bed and fixed meals as per resort menu.Extra Bed charges will apply (if requested for).Children 06-11 years – Child Rates apply (sharing room with parents).
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
The evidence is undeniable, the feeling palpable, as you drive down the dusty dirt tracks, that around every corner a drama will unfold, a glimpse caught, a movement spotted. The sun-dappled forest floor is alive with spotted deer. Vast herds also gather on the shorelines of the park’s reservoir, offering a smorgasbord of food for Pench’s hungry carnivores that include leopards, wild dogs and tigers (thought to be close to 65). The remarkably unshy tigress, Collarwali, who has nurtured Read more>>
Other Parks To Combine
The Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is arguably one of India’s most exciting Tiger reserves,...
This small wildlife sanctuary covers an area of 152 sq km in the north east corner of Maharashtra...
This small wildlife sanctuary covering an area of 245 sq km in the Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh...
Satpura National Park is one of India’s finest Tiger reserves, and was the winner in 2010...
Since 1992 Pench has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project...
Kanha is considered by some as the India’s greatest park, an excellent habitat for many mammals...
Bandhavgarh is set amongst the Vindya Hills of Madhya Pradesh and consists of a core area of...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures spanning every...
Wildland Adventures is rated by National Geographic Adventure as the #1 Best \"Do-It-All\"...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 by Richard and Louise McGowan, to exclusively provide customised...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel & ecotourism since...