Soulacia Hotel & Resort
Kanha Tiger Reserve
- Night safaris in the buffer zone; tribal village visits; bird watching; nature walk; star-gazing; swimming; biking
- The resort offers 11 independent cottages, two luxury tents, and two double-bedroom apartments with en suite bathrooms. All bedrooms have split air conditioners and 100% power back up.
- Spice Meadow, the restaurant and bar on an elevated wooden deck facing the pool offers Indian and continental food, and a variety of drinks. Café: The Grassroot, the exclusive coffee shop offers richly brewed, steaming cups of coffee and small eats. Alcohol is also available for guests.
- Closed from 1st July to 30th September, depending on the Park opening date
- Nearest airport - Jabalpur (160 km), Raipur (260 km), Nagpur (300 km)Nearest railhead - Gondia (145 km), Jabalpur (160 km)Nearest entry gate - Khatia (500 meters)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Stopping your vehicle beside one of the large golden grass meadows with the sunbeams angled by the tall sal forest behind you; a morning mist and the unseen crack of horns from a pair of barasingha stags clashing and you might well be reminded of Mowgli’s forests made famous by Rudyard Kipling. These lowland forests are a mixture of great sal hardwood trees, once heavily felled for railways sleepers and other mixed species of forest. It is interspersed with grassy meadows - the habitat Read more>>
Other Parks To Combine
The Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve is arguably one of India’s most exciting Tiger reserves,...
This small wildlife sanctuary covering an area of 245 sq km in the Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh...
Satpura National Park is one of India’s finest Tiger reserves, and was the winner in 2010...
Since 1992 Pench has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project...
Kanha is considered by some as the India’s greatest park, an excellent habitat for many mammals...
Bandhavgarh is set amongst the Vindya Hills of Madhya Pradesh and consists of a core area of...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...