These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
Tree House Hideaway
Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve
- Game viewing hides built around a waterhole for mammal and bird watching with professional naturalists; daily game drives; village and market visits; walking; and biking.
- There are 5 air-conditioned tree houses with en suite bathrooms and large doors opening onto decking verandas under the tree’s branches.
- Meals are served in the large tree house with an upper floor bar. Indian, Continental and barbeque meals are prepared to suit your own palette.
- Open from 1st October to 30th June.
- Nearest airport - Jabalpur (170 km), Khajuraho (280 km) Nearest railhead - Umaria (35 km), Katni (95 km)Nearest park gate - Tala (2 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
It is hard to imagine as you drive through these forests that this area was originally home to powerful kings and maharajas residing in the large hilltop fort; its meadows were rich agricultural lands tended by farmers and Buddhist monks; and sadhus occupied an extensive cave system in 100 BC. Bandhav-garh means ‘fort of the brother’ and is belived to have been gifted by Lord Ram to his brother Lakshman. In the twelfth century, the fort was given in dowry to the Baghela clan, of whic Read more>>
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures spanning every...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel & ecotourism since...
Wildland Adventures is rated by National Geographic Adventure as the #1 Best \"Do-It-All\"...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 by Richard and Louise McGowan, to exclusively provide customised...