These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
The Golden Tusk
Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Jungle safaris; nature walks; cycle trips; hiking; farm visits; wall climbing; rappelling; zipping; outdoor games; indoor games; sightseeing trips to nearby attractions.
- Six styles of lodging options offer something for every traveller: scenic views, private lawns, spacious rooms and camping. Stay in one of 29 rooms categorised as Forest View Suite, Villas, Country View Suite, Villa Grande, Tiger Suites and Swiss Tents with amenities including air-conditioning, TV, a refrigerator and a tea/ coffee maker.
- The multi-cuisine restaurant serves an assortment of popular Indian, international and authentic Kumaoni delicacies. At a raised level, with a spectacular view of the forest, The Deck dishes out some terrific barbeque selections. The Gin Tree Bar will be opening shortly. A private dinner by the pool can be arranged on request.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport -
Pantnagar (85 km), Dehradun (250 km), Delhi (260 km) Nearest railhead - Ramnagar (15 km), Kashipur (39 km)Nearest park gate - Jhirna (3 km), Dhela (5 km), Bijrani (16 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. They can try adventure sports like Burma Bridge and Commando net.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Driving through the cathedral-like arches of ancient sal trees, the meadows of Dhikala, or watching fish-eating gharial crocodiles hunt mahseer at Champion’s pool, all overlooked by the blue vistas of the Kumaon Hills, Corbett is, not surprisingly, one of the first parks that comes to mind when thinking of Indian wildernesses to visit. Named after the famous hunter, naturalist and author Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment, Corbett is the oldest National Park in Indi Read more>>
Other Parks To Combine
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel & ecotourism since...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures spanning every...
Wildland Adventures is rated by National Geographic Adventure as the #1 Best \"Do-It-All\"...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 by Richard and Louise McGowan, to exclusively provide customised...