These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
The Golden Tusk
Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Jungle safaris; Birding Trips; Nature Walks; Cycle Trips; Hiking; Farm Visits; Himalayan View Trips; Sightseeing trips to nearby attractions; Library & Interpretation centre; In house adventure activities like Wall Climbing; Rappelling; Zipping; outdoor games; indoor games.
- Six styles of lodging options offer something for every traveller: scenic views, private lawns, spacious rooms and camping. Stay in one of 49 rooms categorised as Country View, Forest View & Pool View Suites, Villa, Tiger Suites and Swiss Tents with all modern amenities including air-conditioning, TV, a refrigerator and a tea/coffee maker.
- Golden Forest multi-cuisine restaurant serves an assortment of popular Indian, international and authentic Kumaoni delicacies. At a raised level, with a spectacular view of the forest, The Deck dishes out some terrific barbeque selections. The Gin Tree Bar & Lounge serves selection of Cocktails, Mocktails & Straights to sip on during those bonfire nights. A unique In-Pool Dining can be arranged on request.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport -
Pantnagar (85 km), Dehradun (250 km), Delhi (260 km) Nearest railhead - Ramnagar (15 km), Kashipur (39 km)Nearest park gate - Jhirna (3 km), Dhela (5 km), Bijrani (16 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. They can try adventure sports like Burma Bridge and Commando net.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Driving through the cathedral-like arches of ancient sal trees, the meadows of Dhikala, or watching fish-eating gharial crocodiles hunt mahseer at Champion’s pool, all overlooked by the blue vistas of the Kumaon Hills, Corbett is, not surprisingly, one of the first parks that comes to mind when thinking of Indian wildernesses to visit. Named after the famous hunter, naturalist and author Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment, Corbett is the oldest National Park in Indi Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Alive India Tours & Travels is an inbound tour company handling individual and group tours...
World Travel Experiences (WTX) is a Delhi-based DMC specialising in trips to India, Nepal and...
With over fifteen years’ experience of exploring and photographing wildlife in India, we...
Razdan Holidays has been operating in the Indian tourism sector since 1957. They started off...
An inbound travel company, Holiday Charme India specialises in wildlife and culture tours to...
Wildlife Explorer India is a dedicated wildlife and bird tour company with over fifteen years...
At Jungle Calling we wish to invite and embrace everyone who wants to appreciate and know more...