These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
The Golden Tusk
Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Jungle safaris; Birding Trips; Nature Walks; Cycle Trips; Hiking; Farm Visits; Himalayan View Trips; Sightseeing trips to nearby attractions; Library & Interpretation centre; In house adventure activities like Wall Climbing; Rappelling; Zipping; outdoor games; indoor games.
- Six styles of lodging options offer something for every traveller: scenic views, private lawns, spacious rooms and camping. Stay in one of 49 rooms categorised as Country View, Forest View & Pool View Suites, Villa, Tiger Suites and Swiss Tents with all modern amenities including air-conditioning, TV, a refrigerator and a tea/coffee maker.
- Golden Forest multi-cuisine restaurant serves an assortment of popular Indian, international and authentic Kumaoni delicacies. At a raised level, with a spectacular view of the forest, The Deck dishes out some terrific barbeque selections. The Gin Tree Bar & Lounge serves selection of Cocktails, Mocktails & Straights to sip on during those bonfire nights. A unique In-Pool Dining can be arranged on request.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport -
Pantnagar (85 km), Dehradun (250 km), Delhi (260 km) Nearest railhead - Ramnagar (15 km), Kashipur (39 km)Nearest park gate - Jhirna (3 km), Dhela (5 km), Bijrani (16 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. They can try adventure sports like Burma Bridge and Commando net.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
Driving through the cathedral-like arches of ancient sal trees, the meadows of Dhikala, or watching fish-eating gharial crocodiles hunt mahseer at Champion’s pool, all overlooked by the blue vistas of the Kumaon Hills, Corbett is, not surprisingly, one of the first parks that comes to mind when thinking of Indian wildernesses to visit. Named after the famous hunter, naturalist and author Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment, Corbett is the oldest National Park in Indi Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....