These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
Tiger Tops Tharu Lodge
Chitwan National Park
- Set out on breathtaking and adrenalin fuelled nature walks with the resident naturalist who will point out the variety of wildlife, birds and other creatures along the way. Other ways to explore the park include canoe rides and jeep drives.
- 12 en suite lodge rooms designed in a traditional manner await you. Interiors include bamboo blinds, cool decor and wooden furniture naturally finished and treated. 9 en suite safari tents are merged into the property grounds amongst the indigenous vegetation.
- A large dining room serves a range of Indian and Continental dishes cooked with fresh ingredients, sourced from neighbouring village gardens. Lively musical performances by Tharu artists can be enjoyed around a camp fire in the evenings.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Bharatpur (46 km), Kathmandu (158 km) Nearest park gate - Amaltari (1.2 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. They can keep themselves entertained with activities such as tennis, swimming, elephant bathing, bullock cart rides and an elephant safari.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Swimming pool
World famous as one of the first parks to see tigers regularly in the 1970’s, the rich biodiversity of Chitwan National Park has earned its status as a World Heritage Site as one of the last surviving examples of the natural ecosystems of the Terai region. It was the country’s first National Park declared in 1973 and also holds within its boundary a Ramsar Wetland site, the Beezashari Lake. It is a treasure trove for nature enthusiasts and an early pioneer in some of the best practices Read more>>
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures spanning every...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel & ecotourism since...
Wildland Adventures is rated by National Geographic Adventure as the #1 Best \"Do-It-All\"...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 by Richard and Louise McGowan, to exclusively provide customised...