These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Dudhwa Tiger Reserve
- Guided jeep safaris, nature walk, bicycling and bird watching, culinary lessons and interactions with the local Tharu community.
- Combination of elegant colonial suites and en suite bedrooms mixed with pavilion or brick villas in the farmstead, amongst the gardens and mango orchards. All rooms are air-conditioned.
- Well-crafted menus allow for an epicurean exploration of global as well as time-tested home recipes from the kitchen gardens.
- The lodge is open from 15th November to 15th June, annually.
- Nearest airport - Dhangadhi in Nepal (60 km), Lucknow (236 km) Nearest Railhead - Shahjahanpur (110 km), Lucknow (234 km)Nearest park gate - Satiana Range, Dudhwa National Park (7 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wifi access
It would be fair to say that a well-known conservationist, ‘Billy’ Arjan Singh, put Dudhwa on the map for wildlife tourists in India. Uttar Pradesh’s last viable tiger habitat, Dudhwa Tiger Reserve comprises the three protected areas of Kishanpur Wildlife Sanctuary, Katarniaghat Wildlife Sanctuary and Dudhwa National Park. Declared the Dudhwa Sanctuary in 1968 thanks to Arjan Singh’s persistent efforts, the park was officially brought under Project Tiger in 1987. Flanked on the north by Read more>>