Kurdar -Johar Eco Resort
- Beautiful walking paths surround the property and add to its serene beauty. Nearby attractions include Achanakmar Tiger reserve, Kutaghat Dam, Rajmergarh, Malhar and Tala, among others. Visits to the neighbouring Baiga village provides the perfect opportunity to experience up close the folklore, tradition and art of one of the oldest tribes of India.
- Wooden cottages provide a charming ambience amidst the dense forests and lush green hills. 3 elevated cottages providing 6 spacious rooms for guests, are constructed on 3 ft. high columns and are run on solar energy. Comfortable rooms and spacious bathrooms include all modern facilities provided for their guests.
- Simple homely regional cuisine is served in the restaurant within the property. Customisations can be made according to taste and concerns upon request. Local sourced ingredients and recipes add flavour to make the stay memorable.
- Open all year round.
- 52 Km from Bilaspur, Chattisgarh Nearest Airport - Bilaspur 56 km / Raipur 200 kmNearest Railhead - Bilaspur 60 kmNearest Park Gate - Achanakmar Wildlife Sanctuary 17km
- Families with children are welcome to experience nature in all its beauty.
Kurdar is an enchanting hideaway surrounded by lush green forests in the heart of Chhattisgarh. This tranquil picturesque locale is surrounded by boundless green hills and valleys undulating between altitudes of 200m to 1000 m above sea level. This region falls under the Achanakmar-Amarkantak Biosphere Reserve under UNESCO and the Achanakmar Tiger Reserve is a highly protected area. The mighty rivers of Narmada, Sone and Johila emerge from this hilly topography. This pristine locale is the ideal Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
A secret gem, sequestered in the regional dense forests of Chhattisgarh, is a must-visit to...
This charming locale ornamented with resplendent forests and rolling hills, is promoted by...
This small wildlife sanctuary covering an area of 245 sq km in the Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh...