These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Denwa Backwater Escape, Pugdundee Safaris
Satpura Tiger Reserve
- Activities offered include nature walks; walking and jeep safaris; kayaking; cycling; night safaris; and for the adventurous even camping options in the park. Naturally, the lodge provides trained naturalists to accompany their guests on all these activities.
- Choose one of 8 luxuriant river-view cottages or 2 riverview tree houses, all en suite. The cottages have a large terrace where you can sleep out under a glorious panoply of stars. Staff will arrange for mosquito netting on request. All come with intercom facility, air conditioning and power back up.
- The dining hall overlooks the tranquil Denwa River and serves a variety of Indian, Continental and local cuisines cooked with fresh produce sourced from neighbouring villages. Open from 1st October to 30th June.
- Open from 1st October to 30th June.
- Nearest airport -
Bhopal (150 km), Jabalpur (250 km), Nagpur (325 km) Nearest railhead - Sohagpur (20 km), Pipariya (40 km), Itarsi (70 km)Nearest park gate - Madhai (1 km)
- • 1 child below 5 year is complimentary. Other will be charged @ 25% of double room cost. • Children between 5-12 years sharing the room are charged @ 25% of double room cost.• Children above 12 years / adults sharing the room are charged @ 40% the of double
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Swimming pool
- Wifi access
After you get on a ferry on the Tawa dam, your gateway to this park, you will encounter rugged hills and steep mountains with sandstone peaks, narrow water filled gorges, deep ravines, dense sal and teak forests, as well as quiet coves and bays on which crocodiles bask and spotted deer drink. This is real explorers’ country. With real vision, Satpura is set up differently to most other Tiger Reserves in India, allowing you a far more immersive nature experience within its bounds inclu Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Established by Captain James Forsyth on his exploration of the Central Indian Highlands, The...
Since 1992 Pench has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project...
Kanha is considered by some as the India’s greatest park, an excellent habitat for many mammals...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...