These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
Satpura Tiger Reserve
- You can opt for some exciting activities like adventure treks and camps to Churna and Pachmarhi. Head out for wildlife safaris on foot or by jeep, watch some of the region's winged visitors or go on nature walks. Each of these experiences are enriched by the presence of the lodge's expert naturalists. Facilities for boating and canoeing are also available.
- The lodge offers six stylish en suite cottages located along the seasonal stream that runs through the lodge, each with a deck; 4 forest cottages located in the woods across the stream featuring a large deck on the roof of the bathroom, and 2 hill cottages located on the highest point of Reni Pani’s hillock with decks. The lodge also has four tents overlooking a pond.
- Fixed home-style meals are provided using locally available organic produce and meats. The lodge can also arrange dinner or tea in a clearing or by a picturesque waterfront for a private meal.
- Closed from 16th June to 1st October.
- Nearest airport - Bhopal (135 km) Nearest railhead - Sohagpur (16 km); Pipariya (35 km); Itarsi (60 km)Nearest park gate - Madhai (10.5 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. Children's activities revolve around educational and guided wildlife experiences and nature interpretation by the lodge’s team of experts.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
After you get on a ferry on the Tawa dam, your gateway to this park, you will encounter rugged hills and steep mountains with sandstone peaks, narrow water filled gorges, deep ravines, dense sal and teak forests, as well as quiet coves and bays on which crocodiles bask and spotted deer drink. This is real explorers’ country. With real vision, Satpura is set up differently to most other Tiger Reserves in India, allowing you a far more immersive nature experience within its bounds inclu Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Established by Captain James Forsyth on his exploration of the Central Indian Highlands, The...
Satpura National Park is one of India’s finest Tiger reserves, and was the winner in 2010...
Since 1992 Pench has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project...
Kanha is considered by some as the India’s greatest park, an excellent habitat for many mammals...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...