These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
Satpura Tiger Reserve
- You can opt for some exciting activities like adventure treks and camps to Churna and Pachmarhi. Head out for wildlife safaris on foot or by jeep, watch some of the region's winged visitors or go on nature walks. Each of these experiences are enriched by the presence of the lodge's expert naturalists. Facilities for boating and canoeing are also available.
- There are 12 impeccably-decorated cottages available for accommodation. Air-conditioned and with plush interiors, there are four different types of cottage units to choose from - all built using locally-sourced materials. On the other hand, the four luxury tents near the property's watering hole allow ample opportunities for wildlife sightings.
- Fixed home-style meals are provided using locally available organic produce and meats. The lodge can also arrange dinner or tea in a clearing or by a picturesque waterfront for a private meal.
- Closed from 16th June to 1st October.
- Nearest airport - Bhopal (135 km) Nearest railhead - Sohagpur (16 km); Pipariya (35 km); Itarsi (60 km)Nearest park gate - Madhai (10.5 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome. Children's activities revolve around educational and guided wildlife experiences and nature interpretation by the lodge’s team of experts.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
After you get on a ferry on the Tawa dam, your gateway to this park, you will encounter rugged hills and steep mountains with sandstone peaks, narrow water filled gorges, deep ravines, dense sal and teak forests, as well as quiet coves and bays on which crocodiles bask and spotted deer drink. This is real explorers’ country. With real vision, Satpura is set up differently to most other Tiger Reserves in India, allowing you a far more immersive nature experience within its bounds inclu Read more>>
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wildland Adventures is rated by National Geographic Adventure as the #1 Best \"Do-It-All\"...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel & ecotourism since...
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 by Richard and Louise McGowan, to exclusively provide customised...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures spanning every...