These providers are environmentally and culturally responsible. They are continuously working to better their operations and enhance their sustainable practices and are working to become exemplary industry leaders.
Irai Safari Retreat
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve
- Bird watching expeditions, bullock cart rides, nature trails, cycling around the lodge and interactions with partner NGOs are part of their activity schedules for guests. Excursion trips to the nearby village can be organised on request.
- There are 8 en suite cottages with a veranda on the ground floor and a sit-out terrace on the top. The Serengeti safari tents are comfortably furnished and have a canvas covered veranda. All tents are en suite with a view of the Irai lake and the jungles beyond.
- A wide range of foods are served in buffet style in its airy restaurant and chefs can also indulge your special requests or local delicacies as desired. Alternatively arrange to have your meal in your cottage, in the machaan or overlooking the lake on request.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Nagpur (120 km) Nearest railhead - Chandrapur (25 km)Nearest park gate - Mohurli (1.5 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair access
- Wifi access
This classic teak and bamboo paradise epitomises a Central Indian jungle - from the lush green foliage in early monsoons, to the dry and dusty browns and yellows of summer, you can enjoy Tadoba’s beauty throughout the year. Often referred to as The Jewel of Vidharba, Tadoba was overlooked until very recently. Visionary management and better protection now ensures it sits amongst the best parks in India with recognised tigers and their playful cubs residing around picturesque lakes like Tado Read more>>
Other Parks To Combine
This small wildlife sanctuary covers an area of 152 sq km in the north east corner of Maharashtra...
Since 1992 Pench has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project...
Kanha is considered by some as the India’s greatest park, an excellent habitat for many mammals...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....