These are exemplary industry leaders. These providers have a positive impact on the environment, local communities and their clients. They invest both time and money to maintain sustainable tourism practices.
Svasara Jungle Lodge
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve
- Safari; nature shop; wildlife library; walking trails; The Teakhouse for open-air cinema; waterhole; indigenous trees’ nursery; organic farm; pool and spa; cultural day tours; butterfly park; village tours.
- The 12 air-conditioned suites celebrate local art and include a private veranda and en suite bathrooms.
- Food at Svasara includes a wide selection of Indian, Continental, and local Varadi cuisine with ingredients freshly sourced from their organic vegetable garden.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Nagpur (100 km) Nearest railhead - Warora (51 km), Chandrapur (90 km), Nagpur (100 km)Nearest park gate - Kolara (300 m)
- As the lodge is located on the periphery of the jungle and in a remote location, parents are requested to keep a close watch on their children. It is advisable not to take very young kids for risk of insect bites, dust etc.
- In-house lodge naturalist
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wifi access
This classic teak and bamboo paradise epitomises a Central Indian jungle - from the lush green foliage in early monsoons, to the dry and dusty browns and yellows of summer, you can enjoy Tadoba’s beauty throughout the year. Often referred to as The Jewel of Vidharba, Tadoba was overlooked until very recently. Visionary management and better protection now ensures it sits amongst the best parks in India with recognised tigers and their playful cubs residing around picturesque lakes like Tado Read more>>
Other Parks To Combine
This small wildlife sanctuary covers an area of 152 sq km in the north east corner of Maharashtra...
Since 1992 Pench has been included under the umbrella of Project Tiger as the 19th Project...
Kanha is considered by some as the India’s greatest park, an excellent habitat for many mammals...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...