Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve
- Jungle safaris; village visits; wildlife film screenings.
- 80 authentically designed and spacious rooms all with large en suite bathrooms that lose nothing of their royal ambience.
- A multi-cuisine restaurant serves a buffet comprising a variety of global cuisines and barbeques. The bar serves an assortment of alcoholic drinks.
- Open all through the year.
- Nearest airport - Jaipur (156 km) Nearest railhead - Sawai Madhopur (7 km)Nearest park gate - (1.5 km)
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Credit cards accepted
- Swimming pool
- Wifi access
Striking images of tigers lying on ancient tombs or fortress walls or lapping up water from its picturesque lakes draws thousands of visitors to Ranthambhore each year. It is brimming with tigers too, over 30 individuals plus numerous cubs at the last count. Ranthambhore National Park is part of the much larger 1,333 square kilometres Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve. It derives its name from the hilltop fortress within its boundaries and has been the destination of many well-known documentaries ov Read more>>
Other PUG Lodges In This Park
Other Parks To Combine
Sariska Tiger Reserve lays nestled in the lap of the Aravalli hills, stretching over a majestic...
National Chambal Sanctuary, named after one of India’s cleanest and longest rivers Chambal,...
Ranthambhore National Park is part of the much large 1333sq km Ranthambhore Tiger reserve,...
Keoladeo National Park or Keoladeo Ghana National Park formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird...
The Gir Forest National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary is a forest and wildlife sanctuary in Gujarat,...
Travel Here with the Best Travel Companies & Agents
Next Adventure was founded in 1996 to exclusively provide customised safari arrangements for...
Wildland Adventures is rated the Best ‘Do-It-All’ Outfitter by National Geographic Adventure....
Wilderness Travel offers extraordinary cultural, wildlife and hiking adventures throughout...
Natural Habitat Adventures has been a leader in responsible adventure travel and ecotourism...