CORONAVIRUS – Five actions you can take to help your clients
We are all too aware of the dangers to business that the latest virus is having on Chinese and Far East Asian travel, but all the media suggests it’s already having an effect on travel globally.
Five things you can do to help clients and reassure visitors as an operator or agent.
- Keep doing updates to your clients, by phone, email or on social media, referencing articles and your own government advice
- Work with your clients to agree terms and conditions of future bookings, so clients feel their holiday and monies safe
- Publicise your refund and reimbursement policies, should clients want to cancel/postpone present bookings.
- Offer postponement options and/or add additional travel insurance (if available)
- Reassure visitors of the quality and preparedness of hospitals in key destinations.