TOFTigers publishes Covid 19 prevention protocols
TOFTigers have worked alongside the Adventure Tour Operators Association of India (ATOAI), to ensure the very best practices of Covid 19 Operating Protocols are being followed by our collective membership.
The Covid 19 prevention protocols cover all aspects of you or your client’s journey :
- From car journeys to accommodation and lodgings,
- From white water rafting to hiking protocols,
- From the protocols now being implimneted for wildlife safaris
- To airport transfers protocols.
- Working templates also exist for personnel, managers and owners to use and adapt for their own staff and management.
We want you, once again, to enjoy the delights and sites of the Indian subcontinent, just as soon as the pandemic allows us all to travel again.
Please Note: These protocols will be constantly updated in line with Government advise and WHO advice.
COVID PROOF SAFARIS
Many of you will be wondering what happens on safaris – and what are the measures being put in place to prevent Covid 19.
Click the link to watch a short film made on the 26th June, before the monsoon closure of Ranthambhore Tiger reserve, by Shivang Mehta of Nature Wanderers, a TOFTigers Photographic Tour Operator Member, and gain some insight into the actions being taken – and the reality of going on safaris in the wilds of India at this time.