Engage your business – Are you a Photographic tour specialist?
Photography is are at the front end of the nature tourism offering, particularly when it comes to wilderness areas and protected parks. Their actions in the field, and their use of photography to highlight the beauty of nature – as well as their ability to highlight environmental concerns and issues, makes them valuable stakeholders in conservation and nature tourism. How photographic tourism companies market destinations, which suppliers of accommodation providers or related services they use and how they sell it to clients has profound impacts on these destinations over many years, for better or for worse. This is why – as a specialist – you are so important to TOFTigers, and why if you are joining us we ask you fulfil a specific and important role in your operations and in the behaviour of your client base, that can help us drive wildlife destinations along a sustainable road map and promote best practice in nature photography.
- Businesses that adopt green practice outperform their competitors
- 75% of consumers want more responsible holidays
- 93% of consumers say travel companies should be committed to preserving natural heritage
- 66% of consumers prefer to buy products and services from companies that give back to society
- 58% of Conde Nast Travellers said their hotel choice influenced by green credentials
- 66% of Tripadvisor.com travellers often or always consider environment when choosing hotels and other providers
- 50% willing to pay more for goods and services that have good corporate social responsibility credentials
SO WHAT DOES TOFTigers ask you to do?
- Represent or encourage your client accommodation providers to strive to become ‘Best Practice’ providers using out TOFTigers PUG rating as your guide to their efforts and sustainability. Look for this logo before you book.
- Seek out and offer greater variety of wildlife & forest interaction as part of your clients offerings and promoting them cleverly (Walks, hides, bikes, birdwatching, village trips etc)
- Support conservation where possible within your or your clients CSR commitments, with projects like our Village Wildlife Guardian programme and others
Join TOFTigers and you will join over 220 of the very best and well known International and national tour operators, DMC’s and accommodation providers on the Indian sub-continent – all who have made a commitment to doing better business – and proving that doing better business is good for their business.
For find out more how you can join and benefit download this PDF here
Email email@example.com for more details